Leather Stamp Hammering Handle
Attach the 4" inch long knurled gripped, tool steel hammering handle to your brass die and use it as a hand stamp for leather. Heat treat hardened and tempered to give you a sturdy handle with a solid feel for use on all your Stamp Yours Brass Dies.
Available with 2 different male-thread sizes. Please note, if you already have a brass die and are interested in ordering a hammering handle, see below underneath product info, to determine if you need Handle A or Handle B. You can always reach out to our team for assistance if you aren't sure or if you have any questions.
- Handle A = 5/16-18 Male Thread - (for brass dies 1.5 x 1.5 or smaller)
- Handle B= 1/2-13 Male Thread - (for brass dies larger than 1.5 x 1.5)
How to determine which handle you need for your brass marking die
- Multiply the Length x Width of the face of your brass marking die
- If it equals 2.25 inches (5.70 centimeters) or less, you need Handle A.
- If it equals a number greater than 2.25 inches (5.70 centimeters) you need Handle B.
Custom Brass Dies can be used for both Wood Branding and Leather Stamping