- Your search for the perfect metal hand stamps and custom metal marking dies for poured bullion silver bars, art bars, and round ends here.
- Bullion hand stamps and marking dies are engraved with extra depth to accommodate for the naturally uneven surface that poured bullion yields. This enables you to stamp the full impression without the metal stamp background showing up.
After years of making thousands of stamps for bullion, artists and stackers, we understand the type of stamp face you need. Our team will always ensure that the engraving and stamp features are optimal for your use. Our graphic design team will take any artwork or logo and optimize it for the perfect stamp face. Whatever logo or design you need, we will work with you to make sure it is exactly how you want it, and we are happy to provide additional mockups to ensure you get exactly what you had in mind.
Stamp Yours stamps are CNC machine engraved from tool steel with the optimal angles and character structure. Whether you work with kilos or ounces, you can count on your Stamp Yours bullion stamps to make clean impressions for the long haul. We create our tools with durability and precision in mind and heat treat them perfectly so that you can be confident that you are using a high-quality and safe marking tool that will outlast the rest!
- Made From O1 Tool Steel
- - Hardened to 60-62 Rc
- - Machine tapered to the face of the design to help ensure accuracy and alignment when stamping
- - Hand Stamps are 3" / 3.5" long shanks
- - Marking dies (press use) are 3/4" thick blocks
- - Made in the US- Cleveland, OH
Contact our team today to get started on the custom metal marking dies for bullion and other poured metals. You’ll get the most precise and durable metal marking tools when you work with us.